Printing report card and progress report comments in Infinite Campus
Sometimes, we want to have a hard copy of our report card grades and comments. Call it old school, covering your bases, or whatever you wish. However, I don’t think it’s a bad idea to have a printed copy just in case something goes wrong with the back-up of any grading system you use.
In the latest version of IC, printing report card comments is a bit harder to find than the old reports. So, here are a few directions and screen shots to help you out.
- Go to “Campus Instruction”
- Click on “Reports” (Grade Book) in the left menu of IC.
- Click “select a report” in the drop down box and then “student summary.” Make sure you choose the course/section that you wish to see the report.
4. Choose the report format that fits your needs - multiple students per page or one student per page, or a full detail of assignments.
5. Choose your preference for grades summary options
- assignment categories, final grade, etc.
6. Choose your “Extra Items” - make sure you check the box for “Display report card comments”
- Scroll down and click the arrow next to the quarter you wish to print grades and comments for.
- Choose which items you want displayed in your report.
- If you only want report card grades and comments and/or progress report comments uncheck all of the category boxes for assignments.
- Leave the boxed checked for progress to print progress comments
- Uncheck boxes for quarters you do NOT want displayed in the report.
11. Click “Generate Report” to view your report.
12. You can print or save your report as a pdf file depending on your preference by clicking on the icons in the bottom right corner of the window.
Continue printing reports for each course/section you would like to view or save.