Posting Grades in Infinite Campus
If you DO NOT use IC for your gradebook: See directions on next page
If you use IC for your gradebook: Open your gradebook
- Click on the blue arrows to expand the “Grade Totals” columns and drag the slider to the far left to view the grade totals.
- Once your grades are fully entered, Click on “Post” at the top of the grade column in your In-Progress grade column.
- You can enter canned comments from your gradebook by clicking the “CC” under the posted columns for “Rpt Crd Comments.” You can also click on “Fill” at the top of the column to fill certain comments for all students.
- You can also enter canned comments by clicking on “Post Grades” in the left menu of IC to view the posted grades.
- Click on “Add” to add canned comments for a particular student.
- Click on “Fill, Percent, Grade, Comment” to fill for all students in the class.
- Click “Save” often and when complete.
If you DO NOT use IC for your gradebook:
- Go to IC and Campus Instruction and click on “Post Grades” in the left menu.
- Choose the class “section” you want to enter grades for by clicking the drop down box at the top of the screen.
- Enter your grades by click on the drop down box in the “Grade” column for each student.
- Click “Add” to add canned comments for each student.
- Click on “Fill Percent, Grade, Comment” to fill values for percent, grades or comments for all students in the class.
- Click “Save” often and when you’re done.