Did you know that Flubaroo recently released the ability to add stickers and badges in the graded assignments/assessments?
There is a gallery of pre-made stickers or you can create your own.
Once you grade your assessment, choose Share Grades. In the pop-up window, choose Show Advanced Options the Setup Sticker. In the pop-up window:
- Check the box to include a sticker
- Enter the student's percent score at or above which a sticker will be included.
- Choose the sticker you'd like to send.
Scroll left and right to find one you like, and then click it to select.
To create your own stickers:
Create a folder in Google Drive called: "Flubaroo - Stickers":
Your images will show up now when you choose to add a sticker to an assignment.
- PNG or JPG format only
- Image height: 100px to 200px (200px is ideal)
- Image width: 100px to 300px