Whisper sends the teacher an email message with the details of the message so that you have a record of the message that was sent. This is great for students that have a consistent habit of off task behavior. If you want to focus on the positive, you can send messages to keep track of good behavior too.
- Go to the chrome web store, search for whisper edtech team. Or go to this link.
- Install the extension. And have your students install it as well.
- The extension icon looks like this.
- Click on the extension and follow the directions to login as a teacher and verify and allow it to use your google classroom rosters. Have your students click on the extension and login as a student.
- Log into your chrome browser. Click on the extension in your menu bar.
- A pop up window appears with your list of Google Classroom classes.