Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Do you have a blogging buddy?

Do you have a blogging buddy?

I do!  Actually, I have four, but we'll get to that later. Thanks to Steve Wick, I was introduced to the ISTE Ed Tech Coaches Blogging Buddies group. The group was started from an idea by Jennifer Hogan's "Compelled Blogger Tribe!"

The group is designed to help ed tech coaches and tech leaders in education to share and learn from each other via their blog posts. Your blogging buddies read your blog monthly and constructively comment. Once I saw the post from Steve Wick about his blogging buddies, I knew it was what I needed to spark me to blog regularly. So, I decided to learn more about it here and sign up. The blogging buddy group is organized by Katie Siemer. I received my welcome email from Katie that day and was notified of my blogging buddies group members after a few days. The email gave me a list of everyone's name, email address, location, blog address and Twitter handle. I was so excited to see that I had people from all over the place in my group, including Mexico! Oh, wait! I don't speak Spanish. What am I going to do? Thank goodness for Google Translate!

I can't wait to share my first blog with my group, but I am nervous at the same time. What if my blog isn't on quite an amazing topic as theirs is? Luckily, the group site also has some ideas for you to write a blog about. I should get going and start thinking of some awesome ideas to share!

Happy blogging everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment